The fabulous Alexandra nominated me to play in a little bit of sunshine and as it’s dreary February I decided to come out and play! The challenge, though, is to make her laugh😬
1. What’s the farthest you’ve ever travelled on holiday?
That’s easy. I live in the US and traveled to Australia for my niece’s wedding. The trip over? Fabulous. The return trip? I still have nightmares. (Okay, so we took a side trip to Hawaii and that was our undoing on the way back to the lower 48.)
2. What mythical animal would you have as a pet, if they were real?
A purple unicorn. Don’t ask me where that comes from but I’m obsessed with them. They’re the answer to all things unhappy.
3. If you could go to Mars, tomorrow, would you go?
Oh, hell no. I’m content to watch The Martian on my wide screen TV from the comfort of my couch and see all I could ever want to see about that red planet. I’m sad about the loss of Opportunity, the Mars rover, but I’m unwilling to go up and help fix it.
4. You find Aladdin’s Lamp, and are granted one wish, what would it be?
Money. Lots of it. That will fund just about everything else I would want. Sorry, I should come up with a more lofty answer but….
5. You can take only one item with you on the lifeboat, as your cruise ships sinks in the Med, what would it be?
Okay, I know this is supposed to be something like my iPad or something valuable to my soul. But I’m gonna be practical here. It’s going to be a 64 ounce bottle of water. Since it’s the Mediterranean and not the Indian Ocean (they’d never find us), that should last long enough until rescue. I want to live to read another day!!
I don’t know if I’ve given Alexandra a chuckle but there you are. I’m supposed to nominate more people but will leave it up to those who read this to jump in and take this on! And, to continue Alexandra’s challenge, have some fun with it. Here are my five questions:
1. If you could choose a different life path and money wasn’t an issue, what lane would you choose?
2. Is there a book you disliked so much you’re still upset about the time you wasted reading it?
3. What is something you’d love doing every single day if you could?
4. You have a choice of going on an Everest climb or crossing the Mediterranean in a small craft with experienced guides. Which would you choose?
5. Is there any place in the world you’d never want to see?