Welcome to my Friday feature! Created by the wonderful Meggy @ Chocolate ‘n’ Waffles, it’s a remedy against feeling down by creating a list of all the good things happening in my life this week. I became so inspired by her weekly posts and later also that by Nickimags @ Secret Library Book Blog, I felt it was time to begin sharing my own good feelings. It can be anything, from the smallest gesture from a stranger to a major event in your life that alters the direction of your day. Maybe something here will bring a smile to you in the moment.
This monstrous piece of furniture is called a shrunk, made in Germany. I’m packing up my late mother’s home and this piece was a problem, a big one…until this week! I’ve got a buyer!!!
I made my final payment on a 3-year old debt! I didn’t even realize it was my last payment so it feels like Christmas in July.
I love a good rainstorm and we had a beautiful one on Monday. It wasn’t destructive, just quietly calming and it sent the heat wave away. Good reading day
Watched the series finale (?) and all I can say is Laura Dern and Meryl Streep rocked! Talk of a season 3….maybe?💜
- Listening to a great audiobook and reading a really good eBook, struggling to choose between the two because they are both SO good!
- I had a horrible cold and am now feeling human again.
- Listened to two outstanding audiobooks, back to back, finishing them in two days. That’s just book heaven.
- The heat wave broke and it’s just gorgeous weather!
- I was able to return to my WW workshop after a two-week absence because of illness and it was a fabulous session. I love these meetings and the participants.