Hosted by Angel’s Guilty Pleasures & Books of My Heart, this challenge is perfect for me as I love libraries and so many of the books I read are sourced by them. This will be my second year participating in the challenge and I’m signing up for Library Addict (48 books) since I did at least that in 2019.
- Runs from January 1, 2020 – December 31, 2020.
- You can join anytime.
- The sign-up will remain open until Dec. 31st, 2020.
- Put a sign up post on your blog or (dedicate a Goodreads shelf or LibraryThing) and link it in the linky on the hosts sites; make sure it’s public.
- A Monthly Email is being offered, dedicated to the library love challenge, focusing on the monthly posts.
- Please link back to both challenge hosts and include the challenge button in your sign-up posts.
- The goal is to read at least twelve (12) books from the library, but you can read more. There is no maximum limit.
- Any format will work for this challenge (print, eBook or audiobook)as long as you checked it out from the library.
- Books can be any genre (fiction, nonfiction, romance, fantasy, mystery, thriller, horror, etc.).
- Crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed, including re-reads.
- As an added bonus, MONTHLY GIVEAWAYS are offered with this Challenge. On the 1st of every month, a link-up will go up on both Angel’s Guilty Pleasures and Books of My Heart where you can leave your links for your reviews on the books you read from the library. One Winner will be picked each month!! So make sure to stop by each month to enter. More details at sign up.
- Dewey Decimal: Read 12 books
- Thrifty Reader: Read 24 books
- Overdrive Junkie: Read 36 books
- Library Addict: Read 48 books
- Library Card on Fire: Read 60+ books