Welcome to my Friday feature! Created by the wonderful Meggy @ Chocolate ‘n’ Waffles, it’s a remedy against feeling down by creating a list of all the good things happening in my life this week. I became so inspired by her weekly posts and later also that by Nickimags @ Secret Library Book Blog, I felt it was time to begin sharing my own good feelings. It can be anything, from the smallest gesture from a stranger to a major event in your life that alters the direction of your day. Maybe something here will bring a smile to you in the moment.
I know deep in my heart that I have lots to be grateful for in the midst of all the worldwide worry and concern. If I keep my focus on gratitude, I’ll feel its constant presence.
My throat was a little scratchy and it feels like I might be coming down with a cold. Thank goodness for lemon tea. I feel better, even though it might all be in my head😏
I wanted this audiobook really, really bad and got approval earlier today!
I was devastated when I learned of Chadwick Boseman’s death but it was wonderful to watch Black Panther commercial free on ABC Sunday night. It was a great time.
We didn’t have a rental for the Labor Day weekend but at the last minute, it was booked!
I am not the best cook but I’m improving! I created my own chicken stir fry recipe (that’s not the pic but it has the right ingredients) and we both loved it! Even better? I enjoyed making it. My Mom is smiling down on me🥰
- My older sister called me to vent about a work issue and she ended the conversation empowered and laughing!
- My younger sister is up to a 20 lb weight loss!!!
- I finished listening to a book I’ve been dying to get to and it surpassed my high expectations.
- I got in two workouts last week! And, I started a plank challenge this morning.
- It’s September, my birth month and favorite time of the year!
- Audible has revamped membership perks and I now have a premium account that allows me to stream books without using credits. I added about six books this morning💜
I continue to pause and reflect upon the people and things in my life that truly matter. For that, I’m grateful.