Thanks to Suzanne @ The Bookish Libra for introducing me to a challenge that fits me perfectly. This reading challenge, hosted by Austine @ NovelKnight, is all about knocking off those older books from your to-read list. Any genre, any format, any length. My goal is to read 80 books for this challenge.
- The book must have been published in 2018 or earlier to count. It can be in any format (including an ARC/eARC) as long as the release date is earlier than 2019.
- You have to start and finish the book in 2019 to count it. Any books started in 2018 and finished in 2019 do not count. Any books started in 2019 and finish in 2020 also do not count.
- The challenge runs from January 1, 2019 to December 31, 2019(your local time).
Please keep in mind that while this reading challenge has several different community elements to it, reading through your TBR comes down to you!
How to Join
- POST your backlist TBR for the year somewhere online! This can be in the form of a blog post, instagram photo caption, Twitter thread, Goodreads shelf, YouTube video, whatever works for you! You are NOT locked into these books, it’s just something to get you started! Make sure to share a link to this page somewhere in your post so others can find the challenge!
- SIGN UP using the link below! Sign-ups will stay open all year long so you can join at any time.
- READ backlist books and knock them off your TBR!
- SHARE your updates on social media!
OFFICIAL CHALLENGE TAGS