Welcome to my Friday feature! Created by the wonderful Meggy @ Chocolate ‘n’ Waffles, it’s a remedy against feeling down by creating a list of all the good things happening in my life this week. I became so inspired by her weekly posts and later also that by Nickimags @ Secret Library Book Blog, I felt it was time to begin sharing my own good feelings. It can be anything, from the smallest gesture from a stranger to a major event in your life that alters the direction of your day. Maybe something here will bring a smile to you in the moment.
Woke to a gloriously beautiful morning!
My hydrangeas are in bloom!
One of my dear friends had emergency surgery on Sunday and came through wonderfully and is recuperating with a good prognosis. I was able to be there with her while in emergency and then overnight through surgery. I’m glad she let me help.
I used to carry a smile as a permanent set to my face. Somewhere during the last year I misplaced it. I saw it was missing and decided to put it back this week and the response from strangers was immediate, reminding me that what you put out into the world comes back to you in large bounty💜
- Took a break from packing up my mother’s house and feel revived!
- Deleted 11 episodes of a series I probably was never going to resume.
- My library continues to support my audiobook addiction by delivering on my recommendations as four came in this week!
- My older sister is getting a much deserved break the next few weeks as her grandson is visiting his father.
- My youngest sister is getting ready to embark on a cruise to renew her wedding vows on the occasion of her 5th anniversary. She changed her hair and it looks gorgeous!