Welcome to my Friday feature! Created by the wonderful Meggy @ Chocolate ‘n’ Waffles, it’s a remedy against feeling down by creating a list of all the good things happening in my life this week. I became so inspired by her weekly posts and later also that by Nickimags @ Secret Library Book Blog, I felt it was time to begin sharing my own good feelings. It can be anything, from the smallest gesture from a stranger to a major event in your life that alters the direction of your day. Maybe something here will bring a smile to you in the moment.
Finding good Chinese food here has been a challenge so discovering a new one last night with great tasting dishes was just wonderful💜
I’m a big Eva Longoria fan (she’s the producer) and I finally checked out the first two episodes of Grand Hotel, worried I wouldn’t like it. I’m in!
I’m still discovering clothes I squirreled away years ago when I started gaining weight! This time in my laundry room: three pairs of pants, five shirts and three pairs of pajamas…and they fit perfectly. I’m saving so much money and since I tend to buy timeless styles, they’re not dated.
The View’s View Your Deal strikes again and it showed up this week! This time a screen cleaner that will last longer than a minute AND comes with a fantastic cloth. It works great and was a steal.💜
- Now that my TV is fixed, we are streaming without any interruptions…at all! I’m binge watching like crazy on the big screen 📺
- Found the PERFECT gift for hubby’s upcoming birthday! He’s difficult to shop for.
- My youngest sister returned safely from her cruise to the Dominican Republic!
- Posted everyday this week, including Sunday!
- Finally found a new car wash nearby after my old one closed. It’s cheap, fast and good!