Welcome to my Friday feature! Created by the wonderful Meggy @ Chocolate ‘n’ Waffles, it’s a remedy against feeling down by creating a list of all the good things happening in my life this week. I became so inspired by her weekly posts and later also that by Nickimags @ Secret Library Book Blog, I felt it was time to begin sharing my own good feelings. It can be anything, from the smallest gesture from a stranger to a major event in your life that alters the direction of your day. Maybe something here will bring a smile to you in the moment.
Finished my first buddy read with Tina @ Reading Between the Pages and we had a great discussion! We selected the perfect book to do this (look for it next week).
I broke my favorite reading glasses but found another pair from Peepers that I like even more! They arrived yesterday.
I got four new audiobooks offered for review, all new writers I’m dying to read. I also was gifted three audiobooks from one of my favorite authors, Amanda Prowse!!!
The View’s View Your Deal strikes yet again and it showed up yesterday! This time coconut oil that I’m already in love with. So are my feet. 💜
- I reconnected with a very good friend I thought I’d lost.
- Had a three way conversation with my sisters that’s finally led to a planned visit, our first to our youngest’s home.
- Celebrated my husband’s birthday with our best friends and we had a wonderful time.
- With extremely hot and oppressive weather for the entire week, our air conditioning is holding strong!
- I’m continuing to give away free smiles and getting wonderful results. You’d be surprised at how people respond to eye contact and a friendly face. Brightened my day in the process.