Welcome to my Friday feature! Created by the wonderful Meggy @ Chocolate ‘n’ Waffles, it’s a remedy against feeling down by creating a list of all the good things happening in my life this week. I became so inspired by her weekly posts and later also that by Nickimags @ Secret Library Book Blog, I felt it was time to begin sharing my own good feelings. It can be anything, from the smallest gesture from a stranger to a major event in your life that alters the direction of your day. Maybe something here will bring a smile to you in the moment.
I’ve made it my mission to return to smiling. It used to be my resting position but it somehow had gotten lost over the last couple of years. Well, the responses just keep being amazing. I’m striking up informal conversations with and getting positive reactions from so many people, all ages and walks of life. And, it’s making me feel great emotionally and physically. Try it.
We bloggers don’t do what we do looking for love but it sure feels good when we get it. Author Mary Kubica sent me a kind message in response to my recent review💜
I got a new iPad Air from hubby for Christmas (more storage) and my old one was still perfectly fine. I have a hard time getting rid of things but my sister finally admitted she didn’t have one. I shipped it on Monday and she got it Wednesday (UPS love) and is happy with her new toy! I love seeing her happy.
I used to watch this series when it originally aired but stopped around the sixth or seventh season when I got behind (no DVR back then). Well, I recently discovered the series on Amazon Prime Video and have binged an entire season (#10)! That’s a big deal because back in the day, there were more than 20 episodes in a single season. It’s been my new nighttime salvation.💜
- Finished up July with a record 5 5-star books and 16 books read!
- My left eye became irritated this week, taking me out of my contacts, which makes reading harder. Cleared up yesterday and I’m back in my contacts.
- Found my pair of animal print sandals that I’d misplaced since last summer! Still loving them.
- Had a serious plumbing disaster but hubby came to the rescue and had everything resolved in 5 minutes…just before I was calling a plumber.
- My ponytail is saving me from the oppressive heat days and I’ve not had any discomfort since I started sporting it. I’m a different person because of it.