Welcome to my Friday feature! Created by the wonderful Meggy @ Chocolate ‘n’ Waffles, it’s a remedy against feeling down by creating a list of all the good things happening in my life this week. I became so inspired by her weekly posts and later also that by Nickimags @ Secret Library Book Blog, I felt it was time to begin sharing my own good feelings. It can be anything, from the smallest gesture from a stranger to a major event in your life that alters the direction of your day. Maybe something here will bring a smile to you in the moment.
I was turned down for the NetGalley book, first time ever in 7 years for this author. And, it wasn’t included in the 3rd quarter offerings by the audiobook publisher. So, I reached out to the publisher and she’s sending it to me! And! A friend is sending me her extra print copy!!! I love everything this author writes so picture me wearing a big, big, smile🥰
Everyday I start my morning with a greeting from Susan @ Susan Loves Books. What a lovely way to start my day💜
Please don’t judge me for this guilty pleasure😬
I don’t have many but I’ve watched this show for years (I’ve tried many times to quit). This week, a storyline I’ve HATED has finally been exposed. The good guys are winning for a change. If you follow the show, you know how big it is!
Speaking of mornings…I wake up really early and this is my view every morning💜
- I got shout outs from Mary Kubica, Harlequin Books and Simon & Schuster Audio for three of my reviews😍
- Shipped a lot of gently worn clothes to someone special as they are now too big for me. That someone is also losing weight and these are new, lower sizes for her!
- I had a serious problem with my computer and I was able to fix it!
- Two audiobooks I was hoping to get for review came through this week!
- We received a significant chunk of money due us that we’d all but given up on. It doesn’t completely pay off the total debt but it’s a huge dent!