Welcome to my Friday feature! Created by the wonderful Meggy @ Chocolate ‘n’ Waffles, it’s a remedy against feeling down by creating a list of all the good things happening in my life this week. I became so inspired by her weekly posts and later also that by Nickimags @ Secret Library Book Blog, I felt it was time to begin sharing my own good feelings. It can be anything, from the smallest gesture from a stranger to a major event in your life that alters the direction of your day. Maybe something here will bring a smile to you in the moment.
I absolutely love cake but eliminated it from my diet a year ago. I’ve craved it for a week so I decided to just deal with it. My favorite diner gave me a teeny tiny piece today…for free! It was delicious, craving is over and I’m over it🎉🎉🎉
This week, I finished two audiobooks that were the starts of new series and I was in audio heaven! One was a new author (Robert Dugoni) with a new favorite narrator (Edoardo Ballerini) and the other was an author I’d read once before (Michael Robotham). It’s just wonderful listening to two great books back to back.
A new farmer’s market grocery store, Sprouts, opened less than a mile from me. I came home with a sack full of veggies…corn, green beans, tomatoes, cukes, etc… that I promptly cooked/prepared and they were delicious (cheaper, too)!
My library came through with not one, not two but FOUR of my audiobook recommendations!💜
- Hubby went out of town for an overnight and I got a free evening with no remote control competition😏
- One of my best friends got out of a job she hated and found one she loves.
- We scored a win with our beach house financing, saving a ton of money.
- Lost 2.8 lbs in the last two weeks!
- A really dear friend decided to join WW to begin to tackle her weight, which is affecting her health. I never said a word…she was inspired by my progress.