Welcome to my Friday feature! Created by the wonderful Meggy @ Chocolate ‘n’ Waffles, it’s a remedy against feeling down by creating a list of all the good things happening in my life this week. I became so inspired by her weekly posts and later also that by Nickimags @ Secret Library Book Blog, I felt it was time to begin sharing my own good feelings. It can be anything, from the smallest gesture from a stranger to a major event in your life that alters the direction of your day. Maybe something here will bring a smile to you in the moment.
A week of no humidity…in August!! Life is good🥰
My niece introduced me to frozen grapes. Best. Snack. Ever. Another tip…dip them in chocolate hummus (yum).
Season 5 premiere date was announced this week for one of my most favorite series, Outlander. February 16 will be here in no time.
I completed a tough reading challenge on Goodreads this week. And, I’ve met most of my challenge goals for those I entered here in the blogosphere. More to come… 💜
- Got a fabulous pedicure at my favorite nail place and my feet look (and feel) gorgeous!
- Two FedEx delivery notices for today…two new audiobooks for review!
- One of my best friends triumphed at a sad family event and came out stronger.
- Managed to have a post everyday this week and last!
- Had a joyous phone call with my nephew about joining his Fantasy Football league again…and drafting hubby to join (long odds).