Welcome to my Friday feature! Created by the wonderful Meggy @ Chocolate ‘n’ Waffles, it’s a remedy against feeling down by creating a list of all the good things happening in my life this week. I became so inspired by her weekly posts and later also that by Nickimags @ Secret Library Book Blog, I felt it was time to begin sharing my own good feelings. It can be anything, from the smallest gesture from a stranger to a major event in your life that alters the direction of your day. Maybe something here will bring a smile to you in the moment.
I had lunch today with an old friend and colleague I hadn’t seen in over 10 years and we never skipped a beat in conversation. It was fabulous💜
Football season started!!! Can you tell I’m a fan?💜
I’m finishing up reading my third 5-star book in a row! That’s insane.
Yasso introduced a new yogurt bar and it is delicious, especially if you love pistachio.😋💜
- Getting my subscription coffee early before I ran out of old!
- Another great book club meeting.
- My Dallas Cowboys had a killer opening game😍
- Everything I needed from Costco I was able to order online, 2-day free delivery…YES! I hate going to the store.
- Put new color in my hair and am loving it🥰