Welcome to my Friday feature! Created by the wonderful Meggy @ Chocolate ‘n’ Waffles, it’s a remedy against feeling down by creating a list of all the good things happening in my life this week. I became so inspired by her weekly posts and later also that by Nickimags @ Secret Library Book Blog, I felt it was time to begin sharing my own good feelings. It can be anything, from the smallest gesture from a stranger to a major event in your life that alters the direction of your day. Maybe something here will bring a smile to you in the moment.
I surpassed my goal! I’ve read 64 audiobooks to date, already 4 over my goal and still counting.
I may be restarting my career! Met with an old friend and colleague who outlined a path that I felt great about, especially as he’s already doing it.
I have six group reads this month and I finished four, with all the discussions posted. I’m on target to finish the 5th this weekend and the sixth next weekend. And, I’ve loved all of them so far.
Finally figured out how to use the fuel points I’ve amassed and saved $.30/gallon!!! Who knew? And, I was on empty. 💜
- Made my nephew really happy by getting him the one gift he desperately wanted for his birthday, delivered on the big day!
- Celebrated my best friend’s birthday with her and our hubbies at another of our marathon lunches💜💜💜
- My Dallas Cowboys beat the Redskins😍
- We’ve set a date! My sisters and I are going to finally meet again next month. This is huge.
- Lost more weight this week! Just a little over a pound but it’s still going in the right direction.