Welcome to my Friday feature! Created by the wonderful Meggy @ Chocolate ‘n’ Waffles, it’s a remedy against feeling down by creating a list of all the good things happening in my life this week. I became so inspired by her weekly posts and later also that by Nickimags @ Secret Library Book Blog, I felt it was time to begin sharing my own good feelings. It can be anything, from the smallest gesture from a stranger to a major event in your life that alters the direction of your day. Maybe something here will bring a smile to you in the moment.
I found a home for my childhood bedroom furniture! This little cherub didn’t have any bedroom furniture and she says she’s now a princess. Mom would be so happy!
My two cousins who are more like sisters came by and spent the afternoon with me while working through Mom’s house. It was such a special time💜
Got these and more for my birthday and I’m lovin’ them. My sister got me another set and I now coordinate my ponytail with my outfits every day🥰
- Having dinner tonight with a dear cousin I haven’t seen in two years.
- Gas prices are $.20/gallon lower here in Virginia where I filled my tank this morning!
- The 50th book in the In Death series, Golden in Death, showed up at my library and I’m 7th in line!
- Hubby and I had a laughing fit yesterday while out at lunch and made everyone around us smile.
- Finished The Mortal Instruments series and loved the last book. This series challenged me and I’m happy I read it.