Welcome to my Friday feature! Created by the wonderful Meggy @ Chocolate ‘n’ Waffles, it’s a remedy against feeling down by creating a list of all the good things happening in my life this week. I became so inspired by her weekly posts and later also that by Nickimags @ Secret Library Book Blog, I felt it was time to begin sharing my own good feelings. It can be anything, from the smallest gesture from a stranger to a major event in your life that alters the direction of your day. Maybe something here will bring a smile to you in the moment.
Did some major catching up after being away for five days! Still need a couple of binge watching days.
Is it just me? Normally I cannot abide these type movies but when the season starts, I’m addicted. Help…not!
A book I’ve waited forever to come off hold showed up yesterday! And, I found three others I was looking for after receiving recommendations from friends. Now THAT’S book love❤️
- Chuckling with my good friend while our hubbies were on a separate line figuring out something we already solved. They’ll never know.
- Nestling in my reading chair on a cold, rainy day with my favorite cup of coffee.
- Found my old, fuzzy slippers that are feeling so comfy now that the weather turned cold.
- Found a new consignment store nearby that had some of the best stuff, especially artwork. Reasonably priced and the owner struck a great deal with me for three awesome tropical fish painted on tins.
- Hubby and I found some nicely priced stuff for the beach house bathrooms and we agreed on everything!