Welcome to my Friday feature! Created by the wonderful Meggy @ Chocolate ‘n’ Waffles, it’s a remedy against feeling down by creating a list of all the good things happening in my life this week. I became so inspired by her weekly posts and later also that by Nickimags @ Secret Library Book Blog, I felt it was time to begin sharing my own good feelings. It can be anything, from the smallest gesture from a stranger to a major event in your life that alters the direction of your day. Maybe something here will bring a smile to you in the moment.
My love for the Sebastian St. Cyr series by C. S. Harris is legion. Even though I’ve led the group read of the series and reviewed every book read to date (13), I never got approval for the last two new releases showing up in NetGalley…until now! I was shocked when I received my notification of approval for #15, Who Speaks for the Damned💜
Is there anything more beautiful than the sun rising through a thunderstorm? I got to watch this as it happened.
My new favorite store!!! We’ve saved a ton of money getting the beach house ready because of this store. Amazing savings on shower curtains, hooks, accessories, etc. I can’t sing their praises enough. And, the people working there are oh so friendly.
- Catching up on This is Us! I’d only watched the first show this season. I’m now only three shows behind.
- Our best friends joined us for this last beach trip as we finalize the house for rental. We had a fabulous time😍
- Changed my hair and ditched the ponytail once it got cold. Am loving the long hairstyle.
- Got lots of physical exercise this week, so much that my legs are achy…a good thing.
- Found my most favorite sunglasses that went missing months ago. They were in a purse I haven’t used in almost a year. I’m am beyond thrilled!