Welcome to my Friday feature! Created by the wonderful Meggy @ Chocolate ‘n’ Waffles, it’s a remedy against feeling down by creating a list of all the good things happening in my life this week. I became so inspired by her weekly posts and later also that by Nickimags @ Secret Library Book Blog, I felt it was time to begin sharing my own good feelings. It can be anything, from the smallest gesture from a stranger to a major event in your life that alters the direction of your day. Maybe something here will bring a smile to you in the moment.
Hubby and I celebrated 24 years of marriage this week💜 Where did the time go?
Look what came in the mail💕💕💕 (not the necklace, though). This is the 50th full length book in my most favorite series of all time. Thanks to St. Martin’s Press for my complimentary and commemorative copy.
My niece turned four on my anniversary and she loves to sing and dance (my sister sends me lots of great videos). So, I thought this might be a good gift…nailed it!
- Got word from the Virginia Commissioner of Accounts that my final estate accounting is accepted and done!!!
- Got all my Christmas shopping done on Cyber Monday!!
- I’m at the beach again and the weather turned warm and beautiful yesterday.
- Finally got back to one of my favorite book series, Sebastian St. Cyr, and finished the 5-star story yesterday.
- My niece’s baby had to have surgery to remove his adenoids and he came through it all wonderfully🥰