Welcome to my Friday feature! Created by the wonderful Meggy @ Chocolate ‘n’ Waffles, it’s a remedy against feeling down by creating a list of all the good things happening in my life this week. I became so inspired by her weekly posts and later also that by Nickimags @ Secret Library Book Blog, I felt it was time to begin sharing my own good feelings. It can be anything, from the smallest gesture from a stranger to a major event in your life that alters the direction of your day. Maybe something here will bring a smile to you in the moment.
We had our delayed holiday celebration last night and it was fabulous! The restaurant, Spring House, was outstanding…venue, food and service. We had a private room and we stayed for hours. I love this group. The book was Jane Eyre and we even had a great discussion about it.
Got my organizing mojo back! I’m finally tackling my closet now that I’ve lost all this weight. Found these hangers on Amazon and they will free up at least 1/4 more space. I’m am so excited to start.
I’ve resumed my walking (two days already logged in) and discovered the botanical gardens section of the Bicentennial Park where I normally walk. It’s got trails and waterfalls I’ve yet to walk. Just lovely!
The house is finished, the website pictures are up and we’ve already gotten three reservations! See it here.
- Watching an old Columbo episode while doing my blog posts…Heaven!
- Took my car in for regular maintenance and discovered that the $600 bill was covered by my warranty!
- Lost 2 lbs after traveling and the holidays!
- Discovered that a potential legal issue turned out to be nothing.
- All the football teams I wanted to win last weekend did!