Welcome to my Friday feature! Created by the wonderful Meggy @ Chocolate ‘n’ Waffles, it’s a remedy against feeling down by creating a list of all the good things happening in my life this week. I became so inspired by her weekly posts and later also that by Nickimags @ Secret Library Book Blog, I felt it was time to begin sharing my own good feelings. It can be anything, from the smallest gesture from a stranger to a major event in your life that alters the direction of your day. Maybe something here will bring a smile to you in the moment.
The best gifts are those that are unexpected. My cousin’s wife sent me a package of goodies following their visit. This coffee was included and I now have a new favorite blend. Besides being a thoughtful expression, this is one smooth cup of coffee!
My goal this week was three days of walking but because of the weather, I only got two days in. However! I compensated by doing 45 minutes of walking in the grocery store. Made my goal!
I’ve started! The new hangers are everything I thought they would be and I’ve also reorganized three drawers. I’m completely into this now and can see serious progress.
The book series is coming to TV! Amazon Studios and Paramount have developed the series for Amazon Prime Video and Lee Child is one if the executive producers!!! No disrespect to Tom Cruise but…this time the casting will be closer to the characteristics of the book Jack Reacher. The first season will be based on Killing Floor, Book #1. Cannot wait and stay tuned!
- Kansas City Chiefs made it to the conference championship game! If you watched it, you know why I’m excited.
- Finished my first classic for the year, which I started many years ago. I’ve wanted to finish Jane Eyre and I loved it despite a bad audio performance.
- My WW partner returned after a 3-week absence! What a homecoming.
- The weather cleared up yesterday, enough for me to get a beautiful walk in along the beach shoreline.
- My car registration came before the deadline (last day)!