Welcome to my Friday feature! Created by the wonderful Meggy @ Chocolate ‘n’ Waffles, it’s a remedy against feeling down by creating a list of all the good things happening in my life this week. I became so inspired by her weekly posts and later also that by Nickimags @ Secret Library Book Blog, I felt it was time to begin sharing my own good feelings. It can be anything, from the smallest gesture from a stranger to a major event in your life that alters the direction of your day. Maybe something here will bring a smile to you in the moment.
While I’m a BIG Dallas Cowboys fan, this is the Super Bowl I was hoping to see. Like most of the country, I’m impressed with KC’s remarkable quarterback Patrick Mahomes and was thrilled when they won on Sunday. I was equally happy to see the impressive San Francisco 49’ers win, too. This was my dream outcome🥰
Most of you know how much I love audiobooks. Some of you may be aware of this amazing pair of headphones my husband gifted to me about four or five years ago. They rank as one of the best gifts I’ve ever received. Unfortunately, the earphones are in bad shape from significant use (daily!!!). The sound is still incredible but this is what they look like now:
Well, I discovered that the earphone sections can be replaced! I found them on Amazon at a great price and they’re scheduled for delivery today. Fingers crossed 🤞 that it works. Many, many reviews by users say they will. These are my babies.
Look at my repaired headphones now! It was so easy to remove and insert the new earphones. They look like new😊
I was hoping to get this for audio review and got it! I’m already about halfway through and it’s bested my expectations. I’m in listening heaven🥰
I tested this out for the first time and it worked! I’d gone to the grocery store and forgot a lot of stuff. I didn’t have time to go back (didn’t want to) so I decided to give it a try. In addition to being convenient (I ordered in the evening and got my order the next morning), so many of the items I purchased were significantly cheaper, enough to justify the delivery charge. I’ll be doing this again!
- My sisters and I are planning our get together! It’s happening💜 Hard to assemble in one place when we’re scattered so far away from each other.
- I’ve got my reading mojo back. I’d been struggling lately.
- In my reorganizing, I found some luscious body butter hidden amongst my toiletries. It feels SO good, especially this time of the year!
- Don’t you love walking in crisp, slightly overcast chilly weather? That’s what I’ve had this week and I took advantage of it. Two down, one more to go.
- Grey’s Anatomy is back! Loved last night’s episode.