Welcome to my Friday feature! Created by the wonderful Meggy @ Chocolate ‘n’ Waffles, it’s a remedy against feeling down by creating a list of all the good things happening in my life this week. I became so inspired by her weekly posts and later also that by Nickimags @ Secret Library Book Blog, I felt it was time to begin sharing my own good feelings. It can be anything, from the smallest gesture from a stranger to a major event in your life that alters the direction of your day. Maybe something here will bring a smile to you in the moment.
Yay to the Kansas City Chiefs!!! They won the Super Bowl🎉🎉🎉🎉 I have to admit, I’d given up on them. Silly me. This was the game and outcome I wanted.
I won this audiobook!!! It was on my list to take a look at since one of my Goodreads groups was reading (and liking) it. I don’t win much and this made by week.
We had to go back to the beach house for the realtor showing and it was an extremely successful event! We’re getting free services for a year from one company because they were so impressed with the property. We were exhausted but apparently it was well worth the effort.
I’d given up on one of my Goodreads groups, one I created five years ago. My co-moderator and I didn’t have the time or creativity for it. I put out a request for a new moderator and one of my dear partners from another of my groups volunteered and voila! We have new life and a whole new direction and vibe. Sometimes you just gotta ask for help. Look at what we designed for our recreated Tall, Dark & Deadly mystery group banner!
- One of my favorite authors reached out with a new book this week. She hasn’t had a new release in a while and I love her writing.
- Used my new Peet’s gift card and a new bag of coffee arrived yesterday.
- I am ahead of my blog schedule, two weeks in a row!
- We lost power during the night in the storm but it was restored about three hours later.
- Resurrected my sewing skills and successfully hemmed two new pairs of pants on my own, saving a little money and feeling a bit proud😏