Welcome to my Friday feature! Created by the wonderful Meggy @ Chocolate ‘n’ Waffles, it’s a remedy against feeling down by creating a list of all the good things happening in my life this week. I became so inspired by her weekly posts and later also that by Nickimags @ Secret Library Book Blog, I felt it was time to begin sharing my own good feelings. It can be anything, from the smallest gesture from a stranger to a major event in your life that alters the direction of your day. Maybe something here will bring a smile to you in the moment.
We bought this TV almost a year ago and love everything about it…except the streaming. We have a crappy internet provider (changing soon) so we get a lot of interruptions. But, each time that happened, our TV made us re-enter the WiFi password. I reported the issue twice with Samsung and they gave me supposed fixes that never resolved the problem. I finally got the true diagnosis from elsewhere…a bad chip…just under the wire for the warranty to handle! You have no idea how happy I am to have this fixed, finally! It’s a gorgeous TV and we like to stream…a lot! And, the technicians gave us excellent advice on how to resolve our internet issues. For this tech girl, it was a lovely, lovely moment.
My hardwood floors (covering my entire downstairs except for the bedroom) were in desperate need of some love and I tackled it myself, finishing an audiobook in the process. They are gleaming!
The View’s View Your Deal strikes again! This time I picked up these two luscious gels for my bath at half price and they smell fantastic! I love my bath experiences and these two are definite hits. 💜
- I lost just under a pound in a week when I thought I’d gained a bit more! And, my sister lost four🎉
- Got a pedicure and picked a gorgeous color…fuschia-red blend that everyone has complimented, including hubby.
- Announced this week: The Lincoln Lawyer by Michael Connelly is coming to CBS as a series…courtesy of the über talented David E. Kelly!
- Julie Andrews will be the voice of Lady Whistledown when The Bridgertons book series (by Julia Quinn) comes to Netflix!!! Shonda Rimes rocks😍
- My friend’s daughter’s wedding came off beautifully after weeks of bridezilla moments…she said everything was wonderful and everyone was happy. And, from the pics, they looked it💕