Welcome to my Friday feature! Created by the wonderful Meggy @ Chocolate ‘n’ Waffles, it’s a remedy against feeling down by creating a list of all the good things happening in my life this week. I became so inspired by her weekly posts and later also that by Nickimags @ Secret Library Book Blog, I felt it was time to begin sharing my own good feelings. It can be anything, from the smallest gesture from a stranger to a major event in your life that alters the direction of your day. Maybe something here will bring a smile to you in the moment.
My new Stitch Fix delivery arrived…in new sizes!! And, everything fit and worked for me. Here are two of the five, both new styles for me.
Hubby surprised me by arranging brunch with our best friends at our favorite Sunday restaurant. It was a lovely 4-hour marathon!
That image says it all. We watched the final episode of the season. Getting ready to cue it up and watch all episodes again.
The View’s View Your Deal strikes again and it showed up this week! This time a hands-free neck fan for strenuous walking and for us women of a certain age who have their own personal summers😏💜
- My friend leaves the hospital on Saturday!
- Lost another pound and dropped a size. Under a new threshold!
- I planned and prepared our 4th of July feast and everything tasted great (big deal for this non-cook).
- My oldest sister’s children treated her to an old school concert and it was great. Even better was the family fellowship💕
- My hair stylist announced that my hair is now long enough for a long ponytail so we went with it…I.Love.It!