Welcome to my Friday feature! Created by the wonderful Meggy @ Chocolate ‘n’ Waffles, it’s a remedy against feeling down by creating a list of all the good things happening in my life this week. I became so inspired by her weekly posts and later also that by Nickimags @ Secret Library Book Blog, I felt it was time to begin sharing my own good feelings. It can be anything, from the smallest gesture from a stranger to a major event in your life that alters the direction of your day. Maybe something here will bring a smile to you in the moment.
We had another book club meeting that was wonderful! Our selection was The Library Book by Susan Orlean and it provided a lively discussion, bringing out some fond memories.
Speaking of book club, it was also my turn to provide the food. McAlister’s Deli saved the day!
I finally got added to the audiobook review list for a publisher I’ve coveted for a year!
This is my coffee brand, for YEARS!. You have NO idea how hard it is to find in whole bean (Starbucks doesn’t carry it in the stores) but I found it on Amazon and it’s on a monthly subscription plan. I ran out today but Amazon says it will arrive tomorrow! Crisis averted. 💜
- Got a call out of the blue from one of my favorite cousins on my Mom’s birthday. He knew it was a tough day.
- Songland is back! I love this show.
- Got lost today and stopped for directions. I have the male gene so this is not normal for me. She got me back on track easily.
- The Last Widow by Karin Slaughter showed up at my library yesterday!! I’m #1 in line.
- Finished tackling my laundry room and a ton of ironing! Of course, I was listening to an audiobook😏