Welcome to my Friday feature! Created by the wonderful Meggy @ Chocolate ‘n’ Waffles, it’s a remedy against feeling down by creating a list of all the good things happening in my life this week. I became so inspired by her weekly posts and later also that by Nickimags @ Secret Library Book Blog, I felt it was time to begin sharing my own good feelings. It can be anything, from the smallest gesture from a stranger to a major event in your life that alters the direction of your day. Maybe something here will bring a smile to you in the moment.
They’re back!!! Granted, the first 45 minutes were confusing but the ending delivered a big payoff🥰
I love autumn and it brings such beauty. Still waiting for the leaves to turn here but the weather is already more pleasant.
So far, I rated every book read this month at least 4 stars. I’m in book heaven!
- Ordered pizza (my personal kryptonite) and only ate one slice.
- Two birthday presents showed up already! My big day is Sunday.
- My Dallas Cowboys are 3-0😍
- Relied on my faith for having peace while we deal with a stressful situation and it worked💜
- Lost more weight again this week! Just a pound but still…And, so did my oldest sister!