Welcome to my Friday feature! Created by the wonderful Meggy @ Chocolate ‘n’ Waffles, it’s a remedy against feeling down by creating a list of all the good things happening in my life this week. I became so inspired by her weekly posts and later also that by Nickimags @ Secret Library Book Blog, I felt it was time to begin sharing my own good feelings. It can be anything, from the smallest gesture from a stranger to a major event in your life that alters the direction of your day. Maybe something here will bring a smile to you in the moment.
I’m back working on my mother’s house and it’s always tough. But my two closest cousins came by two days in a row to make it easier. I cannot imagine a life without them.
Yesterday m it was 101 degrees (F) and I thought I’d faint. Today? A beautiful and cool 80 degrees. I can breathe again.
Yes, this week it’s all about my mother’s house…found a home for most of the remaining furniture!
- Found a hidden slow cooker at Mom’s and made my chicken chili.
- The traffic was a breeze getting here.
- Finally connected with one of Mom’s dear friends who helped me during her illness and had a great time.
- Two of my wishlist audiobooks were offered for review!
- The book series I recommended for a group read was selected!