Welcome to my Friday feature! Created by the wonderful Meggy @ Chocolate ‘n’ Waffles, it’s a remedy against feeling down by creating a list of all the good things happening in my life this week. I became so inspired by her weekly posts and later also that by Nickimags @ Secret Library Book Blog, I felt it was time to begin sharing my own good feelings. It can be anything, from the smallest gesture from a stranger to a major event in your life that alters the direction of your day. Maybe something here will bring a smile to you in the moment.
There’s nothing like a sunrise at the beach!
The Beach House is ready for occupancy! We’re here trying to get everything finished and it’s gorgeous. We’re staying in the house.
The TVs were delivered and we got WiFi! Everyone showed up at the same time and all was great after a couple of hours of installation bumps. No more hot spotting!
- It’s great having sisters who know you need support without you asking. Mine lifted me from despair to joy overnight.
- I finally met the neighbors across the street from the beach house who have graciously opened their home to my husband while the house was being constructed. We treated them to dinner last night and had a wonderful time!
- I completed two book series this week!
- Figured out how to listen to my favorite TV shows on Sirius XM while in my husband’s car (only on my car) while traveling to the beach. Love the app!
- Found out I have 30 extra days to meet a huge deadline! I can breathe again.