Welcome to my Friday feature! Created by the wonderful Meggy @ Chocolate ‘n’ Waffles, it’s a remedy against feeling down by creating a list of all the good things happening in my life this week. I became so inspired by her weekly posts and later also that by Nickimags @ Secret Library Book Blog, I felt it was time to begin sharing my own good feelings. It can be anything, from the smallest gesture from a stranger to a major event in your life that alters the direction of your day. Maybe something here will bring a smile to you in the moment.
We had a great book club meeting this morning. The category was memoirs and everyone read something different and shared their choices. Really interesting discussion.
Speaking of Book Club…my selection turned out to be a 5-star listening experience, though I’m still haunted by her story.
I just started this new series (a series read in one of my Goodreads groups) and am so hooked! Great on audio💜
- Got the curtain rods up at the beach house! Major stuff got done and those sunrises are still stunning.
- Remembered to take my old coffee maker this trip and didn’t need to leave home for my morning Starbucks Caffe Verona Latte fix.
- Loved the first episode of Jack Ryan, Season 2.
- My nephew just passed a major exam for his job! More money 💰
- Hubby listened to Harry Bosch’s 9 Dragons and I listened to my book on my headphones during our trip to the beach. We were both happy and I even paused to talk about his (I’ve already listened to it).