Welcome to my Friday feature! Created by the wonderful Meggy @ Chocolate ‘n’ Waffles, it’s a remedy against feeling down by creating a list of all the good things happening in my life this week. I became so inspired by her weekly posts and later also that by Nickimags @ Secret Library Book Blog, I felt it was time to begin sharing my own good feelings. It can be anything, from the smallest gesture from a stranger to a major event in your life that alters the direction of your day. Maybe something here will bring a smile to you in the moment.
Happiness was being able to binge watch the Virgin River series on Netflix! It was everything I hoped it would be and Season 2 is already being filmed, projected for June release. TV heaven💜
Even though it was for a sad occasion (funeral for a first cousin), I got to spend two days with my oldest sister🥰
- I got a MAJOR project done on Tuesday! Took me all day but the stress of it is now behind me.
- Putting the final touches on the beach house.
- All my Christmas gifts arrived!
- Also got to spend time with my cousin Carmen who used to live with me before I left Virginia. We are really, really close.
- Dug out of a tough financial situation, came out on top.