Welcome to my Friday feature! Created by the wonderful Meggy @ Chocolate ‘n’ Waffles, it’s a remedy against feeling down by creating a list of all the good things happening in my life this week. I became so inspired by her weekly posts and later also that by Nickimags @ Secret Library Book Blog, I felt it was time to begin sharing my own good feelings. It can be anything, from the smallest gesture from a stranger to a major event in your life that alters the direction of your day. Maybe something here will bring a smile to you in the moment.
(A little late this week because I’m out of town and Friday was a beast!)
My sunrise with coffee yesterday morning. *sigh*
I met or surpassed all of my reading goals for all of my blog challenges in 2019!!! More to come on that in another post.
I had no fewer than four people, strangers, compliment me on my smile. Of course, that led to fun conversations that made the day a little bit brighter.
I finished my first print book in over eight years! And, it surpassed my expectations. I had to find my old bookmarks, read by lamp light and figure out how to hold a book again. It was kinda fun😏
- Found a used washer & dryer for the beach house under our budget. We’ve looked forever!
- My older sister got a new hairdo that is just gorgeous! She’s finally found a style that shows her inner and outer beauty.
- I’m down another top size!
- A plumbing problem we thought was going to cost major money ended up costing nothing!!!
- My hubby finally listened to my coaching about how to get people in gear to get the last work done at the beach house and it worked!