Welcome to my Friday feature! Created by the wonderful Meggy @ Chocolate ‘n’ Waffles, it’s a remedy against feeling down by creating a list of all the good things happening in my life this week. I became so inspired by her weekly posts and later also that by Nickimags @ Secret Library Book Blog, I felt it was time to begin sharing my own good feelings. It can be anything, from the smallest gesture from a stranger to a major event in your life that alters the direction of your day. Maybe something here will bring a smile to you in the moment.
Our beach house in SC was spared from Hurricane Dorian’s wrath. My heart and prayers go out to everyone impacted by this monster storm that is finally starting to weaken.
Sprouts had the most delicious peaches on sale this week. Do you know how many things you can do with them? My easy one was to cut them up and add just a little lite Cool Whip. Yum🥰
If you’ve known me for awhile, you probably know that the In Death series is my most favorite…ever! I even moderate the J. D. Robb Goodreads group. This is the new book in the series. Released this week, my library came through and I got it on Wednesday! Starting it next. All is almost right with the world🥳
Continuing my smile therapy, I met two new interesting people in the grocery line and we had the best conversations. Please try this…it will change your day.💜
- Got caught up crafting all my past due group book discussion questions…4 books!
- Listening to a great book and reading another! Having to choose is difficult…what a great problem.
- Both my sisters reached out when they could sense something wasn’t right, offered just the right comfort.
- Had one of the most fun WW meetings as so many missing from the summer returned.
- Got a $5 Amazon gift card out of the blue for completing a big survey! That’s equivalent to two books for me.