Welcome to my Friday feature! Created by the wonderful Meggy @ Chocolate ‘n’ Waffles, it’s a remedy against feeling down by creating a list of all the good things happening in my life this week. I became so inspired by her weekly posts and later also that by Nickimags @ Secret Library Book Blog, I felt it was time to begin sharing my own good feelings. It can be anything, from the smallest gesture from a stranger to a major event in your life that alters the direction of your day. Maybe something here will bring a smile to you in the moment.
I LOVE hummus and nearly flipped when this showed up at the grocery store! Trying dipping honey crisp apples in it and you’ll find a little piece of heaven.
I completed three book series in October and got up to date in one! My love for series reading is legend💜
Jack Ryan Season #2 is here! Guess what hubby and I will be binge watching this weekend😏
- I lost 2.2 lbs! My sister lost 3!!
- There was a Starbucks less than a mile from the beach house…with a drive through. My mornings were saved.
- Hubby and I spent the four hours of our road trip home working through some gnarly issues and it ended perfectly. We were so happy with how we worked things out.
- I’m getting the last book in the Chronicles of the One series by Nora Roberts for audio review!
- We finally got some long needed plumbing issues fixed…cheaply!!!