Welcome to my Friday feature! Created by the wonderful Meggy @ Chocolate ‘n’ Waffles, it’s a remedy against feeling down by creating a list of all the good things happening in my life this week. I became so inspired by her weekly posts and later also that by Nickimags @ Secret Library Book Blog, I felt it was time to begin sharing my own good feelings. It can be anything, from the smallest gesture from a stranger to a major event in your life that alters the direction of your day. Maybe something here will bring a smile to you in the moment.
My face-to-face book club met today and we had the most robust discussion about The Reckoning. Each of us gained insights we’d never have discovered without that conversation. And, we had a new member join, adding to the most wonderfully diverse group of women.
Since I’m down quite a few sizes and I always believed I’d lose the weight I had gained, my closet is a mess because everything’s still there. So! I went shopping and found many new outfits and…new lingerie! Damage to my wallet: $0.
I don’t know what happened this week but my library finally bought a slew of my audiobook recommendations that I’d made over the past two months and they showed up yesterday. It felt like Christmas!!
My favorite food is thin crust cheese pizza and I’ve had to deny myself because it’s just too costly in my weight loss journey. But! Someone shared a recipe using Joseph’s whole wheat lavash bread, a little bit of pasta sauce and mozzarella cheese and…voila! I had guilt free pizza in 10 minutes. I’m in heaven💜
- My sister discovered she’s down a size!
- I had lunch with a dear, lovely friend today and I’m so grateful we’ve reconnected.
- The weather has been absolutely gorgeous for it being June. It’s just glorious!!
- Hubby and I had a laugh that lasted over 10 minutes. I mean the kind of laughter where you can’t talk, it’s loud and comes from deep within. You can’t know what this means but it cleansed the soul.
- I posted reviews everyday this week and finished everything I set as a goal to complete.