Hosted by Amy @ Passages to the Past, this reading challenge matches up nicely with my reading preferences. Last year, I seriously underestimated how many books I’d read in the genre (signed up for 10 and read 29!) so this year I’m going for Ancient History (25 books).
- Each month, a new post dedicated to the HF Challenge will be created. To participate, you only have to follow the rules.
- Everyone can participate! If you don’t have a blog you can post a link to your review if it’s posted on Goodreads, Facebook, or Amazon, or you can add your book title and thoughts in the comment section if you wish.
- Add the link(s) of your review(s) including your name and book title to the Mister Linky we’ll be adding to our monthly post (please use the direct URL that will guide us directly to your review)
- Any sub-genre of historical fiction is accepted (Historical Romance, Historical Mystery, Historical Fantasy, Young Adult, History/Non-Fiction, etc.)
- 20th Century Reader – 2 books
- Victorian Reader – 5 books
- Renaissance Reader – 10 books
- Medieval – 15 books
- Ancient History – 25 books
- Prehistoric – 50+ books
The challenge runs from January 1st to December 31st, 2020. Interested in joining? Sign up here.
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Brontë
- The Highlander by Kerrigan Byrne
- The Highlander’s Christmas Quest by Anna Campbell
- Heartbreak Creek by Kaki Warner
- The Duke by Kerrigan Byrne
- This Tender Land by William Kent Krueger
- The Scot Beds His Wife by Kerrigan Byrne
- Colorado Dawn by Kaki Warner
- The Duke with the Dragon Tattoo by Kerrigan Byrne
- Murder on Pleasant Avenue by Victoria Thompson