Hosted by Angel’s Guilty Pleasures & Books of My Heart, this is a favorite challenge. I love libraries and so many of the books I read are sourced by them. This will be my third year participating in the challenge and I’m signing up for Overdrive Junkie (36 books) since I did at least that in 2020.
- Runs from January 1, 2021 – December 31, 2021.
- You can join anytime.
- The sign-up will remain open until Dec. 31, 2021.
- Put a sign up post on your blog or (dedicate a Goodreads shelf or LibraryThing) and link it in the linky on the hosts sites; make sure it’s public.
- A quarterly Email is being offered, dedicated to the library love challenge, focusing on the quarterly posts. Everyone who signs up will get a confirmation email. You can unsubscribe at any time, including after the signing-up.
- Please link back to both challenge hosts and include the challenge button in your sign-up posts.
- The goal is to read at least twelve (12) books from the library, but you can read more. There is no maximum limit.
- Any format will work for this challenge (print, eBook or audiobook)as long as you checked it out from the library.
- Books can be any genre (fiction, nonfiction, romance, fantasy, mystery, thriller, horror, etc.).
- Crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed, including re-reads.
- As an added bonus, there are FOUR GIVEAWAYS with this Challenge. They will be (Jan., Feb., & March), (April, May, & June), (July, Aug., & Sept.), & last (Oct., Nov., & Dec.). A link-up will go up on both Angel’s Guilty Pleasures and Books of My Heart; where you can leave your links for the reviews on your library books you read. So make sure to stop by to enter. More details at sign up.
- Write a review to enter the giveaway – 2 sentences or an essay, whatever works for you, but there is a minimum of 2 sentences.
- Please use #LibraryLoveChallenge when sharing your reviews, library pictures, etc
- Dewey Decimal: Read 12 books
- Thrifty Reader: Read 24 books
- Overdrive Junkie: Read 36 books
- Library Addict: Read 48 books
- Library Card on Fire: Read 60+ books