Hosted by Angel’s Guilty Pleasures, this challenge seems perfect for me to do next year since I love libraries and so many of the books I read are sourced by them. I’m signing up for Overdrive Junkie (36 books).
Here are the details
- Runs from January 1, 2019 – December 31, 2019. You can join any time.
- Post a sign up on your blog or dedicate a Goodreads/LibraryThing shelf.
- Minimum goal is to read at least twelve (12) books from the library but there is no maximum limit. (See the different levels below)
- Any format is eligible for the challenge (print, ebook, or audiobook) as long as it was borrowed from the library.
- Crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed, including re-reads.
- There’s a giveaway option offered at the end of the year. Go here for details.
- Dewey Decimal: 12 books
- Thrifty Reader: 24 books
- Overdrive Junkie: 36 books
- Library Addict: 48 books
- Library Card on Fire: 60+ books